Vice President (she/her)
- Favourite place in the Guild: Guild Garden - Great place to have a drink and food, as well as chill in the sun when it's summer
- Go-to Sphinx order: Pink Gin + Lemonade
- Bring back the night bus and improve public transport across the city
- Tackle sexual assault and violence on campus
- Improve the University and Guild’s sustainability policies
- Cheaper and a wider range of food options in the Guild
- Reduce the cost of rent and challenge exploitative landlords
Get in touch
In the first instance, please direct your query to the Officer’s email address. Social Media and email inboxes are monitored intermittently between 9am and 5pm on weekdays and your query will be responded to as soon as possible.
Student Experience Committees
This is a cross-organizational group that includes all the Universities and city partners to discuss city-wide safety campaigns.
Chloe, an ex-Deputy-President, worked with this group to reform the University’s Report and Support system. This resulted in the introduction of an annual review of the University’s sexual assault reporting system to ensure it is agile in responding to new forms and conditions of incidents.
In response to the spiking endemic at the start of the 21/22 academic year, ex-Vice-President Jamilia sought action at this committee to protect students. She produced the “Zero Tolerance” proposal which sought to update the Liverpool City Region Council’s Licensing Policy to tighten up health and safety training, incident reporting systems and expand considerations to make venues responsible for protecting customers from a wider range of issues such as racism and other forms of hate crime, as well as gender based and sexual violence. The proposal was adopted by Student Safety as part of their package of work and has been taken to a senior city safety committee, CitySafe JAG. Work is ongoing.