Christmas in the City
1. Liverpool Christmas Market – November 18th – December 24th
Located at St. Georges Hall you can find the Christmas Market! Stroll around and take in the festive vibes or treat yourself to some delicious food from one of the stalls! There will also be stalls selling products if you’re looking for the perfect gift and local performers on the weekends!
2. Immersive light show at Liverpool Cathedral – 1st December – 8th December
An immersive light and sound installation will be held at the Liverpool Cathedral telling the story, ‘The Light Before Christmas: The Manger.’ The event runs from 16:30 to 20:30 each evening and tickets can be purchased here
3. See the big Christmas tree in Liverpool One – From 17th November
The big tree will be back from November 17th! Take some festive snaps whilst shopping for the perfect gifts!
4. The Luna Winter Cinema – Liverpool Town Hall
Get into the festive spirit by watching one of your favourite Christmas classics on the big screen! From December 14th Luna Cinema will be showing films such as Elf, Home Alone and Die Hard
5. Tinsel Town’s Big Xmas Party – Camp and Furnace – 15th December
Celebrate the end of the semester in style with a Christmas party! Sing along to all your favourite Christmas tunes whilst sipping on a festive cocktail Tickets available here