Starting in February, local youth arts charity, Comics Youth, will be running an 8-week zine-making course in conjunction with the Guild of Students. Participants will learn how to produce and publish a collaborative zine.
No previous experience or artistic talent is required, training and guidance will be provided.
The theme of the project is mental health and wellbeing and the zine will be published as a free resource for students, made available across campus. So this is your chance to shine and have your work be published!
All materials will be provided and the event is completely FREE.
The sessions will run weekly from 4-6pm for 8 weeks, starting from the 8th February.
Session dates & location:
- Thursday 8th February - James E Brown Room
- Thursday 15th February - Ken Saro Wiwa Room
- Thursday 22nd February - James E Brown Room
- Thursday 29th February - James E Brown Room
- Thursday 7th March - James E Brown Room
- Thursday 14th March - James E Brown Room
- Thursday 21st March - James E Brown Room
- Wednesday 27th March - James E Brown Room
Lina Dubbins (firstname.lastname@example.org)