The Guild Garden:
The Guild Garden is now open for post (zoom) lecture drinks with cathedral views!
Open Monday – Friday from 5pm the Guild Garden will be serving your Sphinx favourites, with an al fresco food and drink menu. Food will be served from 5pm – 9pm.
We are now taking weekend bookings from Saturday 8th May!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Rule of 6: Tables can be booked for up to 6 people, Monday to Friday between 5pm and 10pm with the Garden closing at 11pm. Book your table here
- Six down and relax: When you arrive you will check in with our host who will show you to your table. We will be operating a full table service and all food and drinks are ordered via our app with card payment only. You can access the ordering app via the QR code on your table.
- Track and trace will be required upon entry.
- Come Rain or Shine: Please remember to dress for the ever changing British summertime, hat, gloves, umbrella and Factor 50 are all advised.
Burritos to Go: Click and Collect Service
Whilst we can’t yet enjoy a Burrito and topped fries in the Sphinx, you can still pick up for Sphinx favourites for the perfect picnic.
How to Click and Collect:
- View the menu and order your favourite here
- It’s ready: You will be notified when you’re order is ready for collection!
- Pick up your order from our collected point next to the Sphinx and 502.