You are invited to Society Committee Training 2022/23!
We can't wait to work with you over the next year, whether you are a returning committee member or brand new to the role, this training will equip you with the tools you need to effectively run your society this year.
This year's training will be hosted in a hybrid model, with one session online and one in person. Attending both sessions is compulsory, and there are a number of sessions for you to choose from. This will make sure you learn everything that you will need for the upcoming year.
In training we will cover a whole host of topics including event processes, society finances, utilising the website and social media, hosting meetings and much, much more!
The first room in bold is where the session is starting:
- Wednesday 27th September 12:30-17:00 (Stanley and McAusland)
- Saturday 30th September 10:00-14:30 (Elizabeth Gidney and McAusland)
- Wednesday 4th October 12:30-17:00 (Stanley and The Library)
- Wednesday 4th October 17:00-21:30 (Stanley and The Library)
- Saturday 7th October 10:00-14:30 (Stanley and McAusland)
- Wednesday 11th October 12:30-17:00 (Stanley and McAusland)
- Wednesday 11th October 17:00-21:30 (Mandela and Gilmour)
- Saturday 14th of October 10:00-14:30 (Stanley and Mandela)
- Wednesday 18th October 12:30-17:00 (Stanley and The Library)
- Wednesday 18th October 17:00-21:30 (Mandela and Gilmour)
- Saturday 21st October 10:00-14:30 (Elizabeth Gidney and Mandela)
These sessions will be interactive and will give you the chance to meet your Student Activities team, and other societies.
Please note that this training is compulsory for all committee members & attendance is also a compulsory protocol if you wish your society activity to be recorded on your HEAR.
Please do not book on behalf of other people - we need to know the details of each attendee!
Remember you must also attend an online session, which you can book onto here:
Society Training 2023/24 - Part 1: Online Session (liverpoolguild.org)